gENSu dEAn- Forever ft. Large Professor


Transmitting out of Texas like the great DJ Premier, gENSu dEAn utilizes a vintage sampler by Emu Systems called the SP1200 as his weapon of choice. "I consciously use a vintage machine that represents a classic HipHop era," he explains. “I consciously use a vintage machine that represents a classic yet seemingly forgotten era in Hip Hop, but I try to update my approach in order to maintain relevance with today’s times.” 

Forever is the lead single from his debut album titled sTANDARd LIFe featuring Hip Hop legend Large Professor. This release will be a LIMITED 7” vinyl and will include a remix and bonus cut that will not appear on the album.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski