Blog Buzz [Nov. 21st- Nov. 28th] ft. Fashawn, Gangrene, MED, Dela, Senor Kaos and More!

At one of my old sites I used to do a weekly post called Blog Buzz, where I post my favorite independent hip hop tracks that were posted around the blogosphere over the week (that I didn't post myself). Think of it as the Brita of blogs, filtering out the toxic mess. Below are some of the hottest tracks to be released this past week:


Download: Wu-Block- The Eulogy ft. Diego Cash and Bully
Notes: Rumors of a Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah full length LP are swirling; however, this track is from one of Carmelo Anthony's artists, Diego Cash, off his latest mix tape Become Legendary.


Download: Fashawn- Dark Fantasy Freestyle
Notes: Off of Fash's upcoming Higher Learning 2 mix tape.


Download: Oh No & The Alchemist (Gangrene)- Gutter Water ft. Raekwon
Notes: Self titled single off of their new album, Gutter Water, which is in stores now.


Download: MED- Ain't Braggin' ft. Guilty Simpson


Download: Dela- Music is My Sanctuary Remix
Notes: French producer Dela remixes the Gary Bartz classic.


Download: Senor Kaos- Kick N A Snare
Notes: Single from the DUB MD x 2 Hungry Bros. Open Buffet mix tape.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski