Concert Pics: FunFunFunFest (TX Nov. 5-7th)


Via Potholes in My Blog.

On the weekend of November 5th-7th, I had the chance to go to the one of the best music festivals I've ever been to-- Austin's FunFunFunFest. The pictures in the link below are from the 3-day festival that featured numerous independent acts, such as: Weird Al Yankovic, MGMT, Suicidal Tendencies, Gwar, Pharoahe Monch, P.O.S., Bad Religion, Slick Rick, Devin the Dude, Best Coast, The Dirty Projectors, Crew54, Jean Grae, and many more.

In the slideshow you will see shots of Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, Best Coast, Kaki King, Pharoahe Monch, P.O.S. (who stole the show the last night), Austin's own Butcher Bear and Charlie, Strike Anywhere, OS Mutantes, and Toro Y Moi (who surprised me the most).

All shots courtesy of Mia Fazio.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski