Blog Buzz [Nov. 14th- 21st] ft. AZ, Talib Kweli, Royce da 5'9", Eminem and more!

Check back during the week for more...

At one of my old sites I used to do a weekly post called Blog Buzz, where I post my favorite independent hip hop tracks that were posted around the blogosphere over the week (that I didn't post myself). Think of it as the Brita of blogs, filtering out the toxic mess. Below are some of the hottest tracks to be released this past week:


Download: Evidence- Outta My Mind ft. Murs
Notes: Unreleased Ev and Murs loosie over a Laws instrumental.

Notes: Bad meets evil and we like that.

Notes: First leak from Talib's forthcoming album, Gutter Rainbows, set to release January 25th. The album will be available in digital format only in the US but available in all formats abroad. "Cold Rain" features production from 2010's producer of the year candidate, Ski Beatz.

Download: AZ- Gimme Yours ft. Josh Xantus (produced by Statik Selektah)
Notes: Whyyyyyyyyyy?! But I still got love for AZ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski