Front Porch Poets- JanU ft. 7even:Thirty & MO


Here is a song from the Front Porch Poets free remix project called Off The Record, a remix album of the Front Porch Poets debut, For The Record, that was released earlier this year. To be honest, neither release is my cup of tea, but this Henning laced 7even:Thirty track is a must hear. 7even continues to churn out the dope spaced-bugged bangers and I'm hoping he'll catch more blog love soon. In my opinion, he is one of the more interesting and accessible weirdos that continues to get slept on.

To get more familiar with 7even I added 7even:Thirty's video for Galaxy Express and his song Future Flow with Erik L and Hezekiah that was released earlier this year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski