Zion I- Many Stylez ft. Rebelution


Zion I has been touring with the Santa Barbara based reggae band Rebelution almost all year, so I knew it was only a matter of time before a collaboration track was birthed. Many Stylez is the first leak from the forthcoming sixth studio album from Zumbi and Amp Live entitled Atomic Clock. On November 9th, long time Zion I fans can expect the groups first full on reggae and dub influenced album, a genre they have casually mixed into their records before with beautiful end results.

If you want to catch both Rebelution and Zion I on their Fall Tour, be sure to check out their respective home pages and don't miss out-- Zion puts on a can't miss show! Austinites: Oct 10th at ACL. 

Download: Zion I- Many Stylez ft. Rebelution

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski