RoQ’y TyRaiD- Woosah


I'm becoming less and less of a fan of Twitter, but I still get introduced to dope music through my network's feed, so I'll cope. RoQ’y TyRaiD is a Phoenix, Arizona based MC that released his free album The New Millennium Man earlier this summer which featured RoQ'y terrorizing beats from Madlib, Jake One, Just Blaze and original production from The Baron Boys, Dn3, and Rie$go. The three tracks below are my personal favorites from his free Bandcamp download. Take a listen and let me know if you agree that this dude shits on most of the new rappers getting global blog coverage today. What's new, right?


Download: RoQ’y TyRaiD- Woosah 

Download: RoQ’y TyRaiD- Vanguard

Download: RoQ’y TyRaiD- Go Savage ft. Deca

Download Album: RoQ’y TyRaiD- The New Millennium Man

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski