Strange Fruit Project- Sepia Tone (Prod. S1)



I was real amped to see one of my favorite groups from my home state of Texas return to the limelight. S1, Myth, and Myone are the Strange Fruit Project; a Waco, Texas hip hop trio dedicated to organic hip hop laced with live instrumentation and feel good lyricism. While they are mostly known for their breakout 2006 record, The Healing, which featured Little Brother, Erykah Badu, Bavu Blakes and production from Illmind, Jake One, 9th Wonder, and Vitamin D, SFP obviously has some fuel left in their tank judging by the heat that came from their new free EP, M.A.S.K. (Making Art Sound Cool); a gracious freebie serving as a pre-party to their upcoming LP due out in 2010.

While other websites have already posted this on Tuesday, I wanted to give shine to my favorite track off the EP, Sepia Tone. No need to ask me why I love S1 after hearing this track. Enjoy!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski