Mellow Orange- Cool Style ft. Raashan Ahmad



I haven't quite figured out what or who is behind Mellow Orange (there is absolutely no safe information to report from their myspace/facebook pages, etc.), but I do know that they teamed up with Freddie Joachim's Organology imprint to release the Getaway EP earlier this year. This past week, this unknown collection of music afficianados, who appreciate 'the real' value of music according to their website, are back with a brand new EP full of mellow grooves and dusty jazz featuring Raashan Ahmad, Othello, Braille, Freddie Joachim, and more.

I decided to toss up my favorite single that I felt represented the real that some of us can still appreciate. If you are one of those people, make sure to cop the EP, which is now available on iTunes & CDBaby.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the homie Seoul Avenger on the beat

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski