The Grouch- Three Eyes Off the Time New Album News



Those that know the man behind the Buffalo mask already understand who my favorite MC is-- The Grouch. Even though he has grown apart from his darker/introspective material that made me a huge fan, The Grouch continues to burst through the billowy boundaries set by the new generation of artists and to expand the creative lines of hip hop. Here is what he had to say about his new record, Three Eyes Off the Time, which is set to release on December 9th.

On December 8, 2009 I will be releasing my new project entitled, "Three Eyes Off The Time" . This project is me acknowledging what is going on in the world around me, and even though I utilize all the web tools available to me, I refuse to participate at the levels of  foolishness that have become the norm. I think that it's time that people relaize just how powerful we really are.

In today's maniacally fast paced, and highly interconnected world filled with 140 character updates, constant availabilty, and staggering voyeurism it is so easy to become overwhelmed with it all. This winter, I'm urging you to join me as I unplug and reconnect with the physical and spiritual world. I brought along my DJ, DJ Fresh , who is handling the production on the project, be on the look-out for a leaked single soon. Track listing is below.
PRE-ORDER: HERE


1. Intro
2. Daddy's Home ft. Rankin Scroo
3. Whatever I Say
4. I Love This Game
5. The Dangers of Online Dating
6. Make 'Em Think ft. Marty James
7. Allieverwantedwas
8. Weight of The World
9. Dreamin' 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski