Stalley- MadStalley: The Autobiography Mixtape [Free Mixtape Download]



 One of my favorite things about social networking and the internet is that I find at least one dope artist, song, record, or video from one of my friends or "tweeples" every day, and as a slave to music there is nothing better. Yesterday, one of my favorite sites dropped a 2009 mixtape from an Ohio bred MC I've never heard of before, Stalley. The Mixtape, MadStalley: The Autobiography, is the new smooth sultan of mid-west hip hop swing going bananas over re-worked Madlib instrumentals. If I had caught wind of this last year, there is no question that Stalley's showcase would have appeared on all of my end of the year lists and mixes.

2010 looks to be an even bigger year for the rising talent, as he readies a collaboration project with the wild wizards of whimsical weirdness in Sa-Ra Creative Partners and has locked numerous features on an upcoming Ski Beatz mixtape.

Below, you can download the MadStalley mixtape and one of the videos from the tape, The Autobiography. Get mellow.

Download: Stalley- MadStalley: The Autobiography Mixtape

1. Welcome To The Show
2. Masterpiece
3. Slim's Return
4. Babblin'
5. Stay feat. Jesse Boykins III
6. Distant Land feat. Melo-X
7. TinLizyFordToARollsRoyceBoy
8. Sunrays feat. Jade
9. The Autobiography
10. All For You
11. Worldwide feat. Mickey Factz
12. Spice Island feat. Brian Auger 




1 comments:

bigbuffalolarge said...

He lives in NYC now I believe, born in Ohio. Thanks for the 08 tape!

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski