Blog Buzz (The Return!) [Jan. 3rd- 10th]

BLOG BUZZ
That's right, Blog Buzz returns! And what a week to return on considering the amount of DOPE independent hip hop singles that dropped. I'm incredibly excited about 2010 and this first week and a half of hip hop is making me feel might comfortable in being so. Below are some of the hottest tracks to be released this past week:
January 3rd- January 10th


Download: Freddie Gibbs- Crushin' Feelings 
Notes: I liked the guy before, but now I got nothing but love after he released this record. My favorite leaked single from him so far. An artist that should be a neon balloon on everyone's rap radar.

Download: JoJo Pellegrino- Triple Homicide ft. Sean Price & Inspectah Deck
Notes: Anyone remember JoJo's old track "Badabing"? I had low expectations when I saw he was popping back up on the internet, but there is no denying this banger, despite the fact it's obvious who carries it.

Download: DJ KO- Run & Fun ft. East, Chaundon, and Finale
Notes: A b-side attached to DJ KO's third leaked single "Wut I Do" off his Living Out A State of Mind Pt. 2 EP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski