Video: Meet Quincy Vidal


WhiskeyTeeth introduced Quincy Vidal to the blogosphere in late 2010, but I'm not satisfied with the response so far. Where are all my jazzy hip hop fans, native tongue lovers, orbiters of the Digable Planets?

I'll keep trying...

Here is a dope "EPK" for the young duo that, in my opinion, oozed an endless amount of talent and potential on their freebie debut album, Cookin' in Brooklyn. After you check out of the EPK, you can download the album for free (or choose your own price).

1 comments:

Thun said...

Sounds a lot like Justin Warfield's early material. Not sure how it compares though. I need to give the album a closer listen. Still on the fence (no Ardamus).

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski