Video: Ceschi- Bad Jokes


Ceschi Ramos is famous for his genre bending visions. His work with experimental post-psych-rock-hop-jazz-fusion band Anonymous Inc., Los Angeles collective Toca, and hardcore punk band Dead by Wednesday have all been acclaimed by fans, critics, and artists alike. The ability to sculpt something beautiful and original from hundreds of opposites seems impervious, but Ceschi and company always prevail.

Ceschi's new record The One Man Band Broke Up is now available for purchase and what an album it is. I have not posted anything on it before because I did not see any free MP3s or press floating around until I caught wind of the above video from one of my favorite singles. I'd have to agree with Stereokill's comments on the album when they said it was: "Some of the best examples of alternative hip hop in recent years." 

The album is entirely produced by DJ Scientist and follows a story of a well traveled musician that is at odds with the music industry and himself.

Links to buy: Vinyl w. Shirt, CD w. Shirt and iTunes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski