Free Album: Batsauce- Summertime


I caught this little ray of sunshine on Baje One's site and I'm glad I was in the mood to download. Jacksonville, FL producer Batsauce has released an album called Summertime, which is constructed entirely from versions of Gershwin’s classic song ‘Summertime’. The project features special guests The Perceptionists (Mr. Lif & Akrobatik), Mass Influence, Qwazaar, Baje One, Dillon, Chop, Paten Locke, Lady Daisey, and Wynton Kelly Stevenson. Batsauce is known for lending artists like The Smile Rays, Surreal, and Lady Daisey his production talents, now you can borrow him for an end of the summer cruise around your town.

This is one of my favorite releases since I returned from my internet hiatus earlier this Summer. Sample tracks and full download below. Look out for a future free EP with Baje One in the near future!

Download: Batsauce- Blowin' Thru the Wind ft. Massinfluence
Download: Batsauce- Spread Your Wings ft. Wynton Kelly Stevenson
Download: Batsauce- A Lady Named Summer ft. Dillon

Download via Bandcamp or Non-Bancamp Link here:

<a href="http://modernshark.bandcamp.com/album/summertime">Gramma's Backyard by Modern Shark</a>

2 comments:

Kid Captain Coolout said...

Nice way to post this up. Batsauce stays engulfed in music and with his work ethics, he's bound to do greater projects. I really dig the fact that this one has a concept to it and isn't just a beat tape. Also diggin the fact that the vocalists are really his friends.

Ryan Monk said...

Thanks for peeping. I definitely agree. The concept and chemistry with all the guests on the album shine.

Looking forward to hearing more from Bsauce.

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski