Hired Gun- The Hired Gun (A Ruff Kut Video) [Video]



Here is a dope quicky vid of "The Hired Gun" from New York MC Hired Gun's last record, The People's Verses.

In 2010 I'll be making some simple, basic music videos for a new segment on CAC-TV called "Ruff Kut Videoz". This is the first official video from the series and it's called "The Hired Gun" by Hired Gun off of his "The People's Verses" album. "The Hired Gun" was one of my favorite joints off The People's Verses" album and I wanted to air it on my TV show but there was no video for it, So I made my own video for it lol.

Since I do all the editing for my TV show it's not possible for me to take time out to do a full video music video with all the bells and whistles. That's when I came up with the Idea of "Ruff Kut Videoz", Stay tuned cuz there's more to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski