Blog Buzz [Jan. 31st- Feb. 7th]

BLOG BUZZ
Blog Buzz '10 continues. In case you have missed the earlier Blog Buzz installments, it's basically where I post my favorite independent hip hop tracks that were posted around the blogosphere over the week (that I didn't post myself). Think of it as the Brita of blogs, filtering out the toxic mess. Below are some of the hottest tracks to be released this past week:
January 31st- February 7th

Download: DJ KO- What We On ft. MadKem
Notes: This was actually released on January 28th, but I didn't get to it until the 31st. Never the less, peep this banging 8-bit blasted cut from DJ KO's latest Living Out a State of Mind Vol. 3 release. 

Download: DJ KO- Força ft. Silent Knight and M. Josephine
Notes: See above. 

Download: Diamond District- Who I Be ft. Marco Polo
Notes: One of my top 3 favorite new generation producers pours in his own ingredients into the already tasty Diamond District track from their 2009 release. 

Download: Cyne- Plain English
Notes: (Via KevinNottingham) “Plain English” is a dope new track from Cise Star, Akin, Enoch & Speck that will be featured on their new album coming later this year. In addition to this, Cise Star will be releasing a collaboration track with QN5’s Substantial, although no release date is set at this time. 

Download: The Gent$- Snake Skin Tie
Notes: First leak off of The Gent$' (Wes Restless, Pugz Atomz, and Ill Legit) upcoming street album. If you all see this, put me back on the press list, Wes!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE use anyother host site than usershare.

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski