Children of the Night- Where the Wild Things Are Mixtape



I've been following the New York based trio known as Children of the Night since the release of their first mix tape last year. Versa, Remy Banks, and Lansky continue to vibe together seamlessly, despite messing with a rougher sound. I got to admit, I do miss their blunted jazz vibe. I think that's their bread and butter, but peep this and let COTN know what you think on Twitter.

Here is their latest free mix tape, Where the Wild Things Are, as well as a sample track from the tape to give you a taste of what you are about to get into.

Download: Children of the Night- Where the Wild Things Are Free Mixtape
Download: Children of the Night- 10 0'Clock


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski