Blog Buzz [October 18th - 25th]

BLOG BUZZ
Every week I will toss up a BLOG BUZZ post that contains the dopest independent tracks released on various blogs. Consider this your one-stop blogosphere filtration system where only the good shit survives. You can check back with the post by going to the WRITTENS tab above and selecting BLOG BUZZ.
October 18th-25th

Notes: New track off the upcoming AOTP record, The Unholy Terror, featuring: Esoteric, Celph Titled, and Crypt the Warchild.

Notes: Another leak off the upcoming AOTP album. This time featuring: Celph Titled, Jus Allah, Apathy, Planetary, King Magnetic & Vinnie Paz. 

Notes: Zumbi (1/2 of Zion I) is dropping yet another Science of Breathe mixtape entitled Science Of Breath Vol. 4, which features the likes of: K’Naan, Talib Kweli, Mistah Fab, U-N-I, Gift Of Gab, and many more. This will be released via iTunes on November 24, 2009.

Download: Sean Price- Goodnite ft. Petro & Royce 59
Notes: First leak off of Sean Price's upcoming mixtape, Kimbo Price: The Prelude to Mic Tyson. Kimbo Price dropping October 27th.

Download: Sean Price- Megasean
Notes: See above. I'm a sucker for anything Transformer related.

Download: Masta Ace & Edo G- Hands High
Notes: Selected track off the upcoming Arts & Entertainment record. 

Download: Kam Moye- Stars ft. John Robinson
Notes: I dig their chemistry, which is why I personally selected this track to share off of Kam's upcoming solo record, Splitting Image.

Download: Crooked I- Mr. Pigface
Notes: In my opinion, the only redeeming track from Crooked I's highly anticipated EP, Mr. Pigface Weapon Waist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Old Whiskey Teeth
“To do a dull thing with style - now THAT'S what I call art.” -Charles Bukowski